Ocular Melanoma Updates and Review
Marlana Orloff, MD, and Alizabeth Berry, MMS, PA-C
This event offers
1.0 CME credit
Accredited by AAPA.
Please join us as NYSSPA and NJSSPA’s year-long Cancer Lecture Series continues with its fifth lecture focusing on Ocular Melanoma (OM). OM is the deadliest & most common primary cancer of the eye. Over 2,000 new diagnosis of OM occur a year, with roughly 50% of patients developing fatal metastatic disease. The lecture will include a brief overview of Ocular Melanoma and focus on updates on prevention, screening, staging, and treatment. At the end of the 45 minute lecture participants will have an opportunity to engage with the speaker during a 15 minute Q&A session.
At the conclusion of this presentation, participants will be able:
- To Provide Pas a Review on Ocular Melanoma
- To educate PAs on updated screening & prevention guidelines for Ocular Melanoma
- To educate PAs on updated staging & treatment guidelines for Ocular Melanoma
This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation. Approval is valid from 5/11/2021 to 5/11/2021. AAPA reference number: CME-202534.
Presenters: Marlana Orloff, MD, and Alizabeth Berry, MMS, PA-C
- All NJSSPA Members: $0 - Includes CME
- NJ Non-Members: $50
- NJ Non-Member CME Package: $150 - Includes free access to all of NJSSPA’s 2021 Cancer Series CME webinars (10-12 CME) and a NJSSPA membership.